Cody and Krystal Packard

Cody and Krystal Packard

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My neice Kaitlyn!

Last Sunday, Sarah and I took Kaiti, (Tanya, our sis in laws daughter) to church with us! She did so good, usually she makes me take her to the bathroom every five seconds, but this time she made it all the way through sacrament. Afterwards we took her to Primary with all the other little kids her age. She seemed like she was going to be okay with it, so Sarah and I went to our class. Unfortunately, it didn't last long until they had to bring her to our class, because she was crying. It's okay maybe next time we will try again! Love you Kaiti!!


1 comment:

  1. I loved getting to have her for a little bit all on our own. She's so cute & sweet when she's on a one-on-one situation. Ya know? I love my little niece Kaitlyn!!

    ReplyDelete